TWG XI - Phase 3 right now (Cypher is host)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

    Cypher
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

      I'm gonna have to vote for nforc....JUST KIDDING! Cypher, let's do this thang.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

        Real nice of you, EB. Looks like this was the wrong time to try signing up for host... does anybody think I even had a good idea? Was it just a mistake to go up against Cypher?

        EDIT: Great. Cypher voted for himself, too. Y'know what? The three-team thing might just work. Let's make it a clean sweep. Cypher. XD

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

          nforcer, I'm curious how your game would play out, but Cypher just has more amazing-ness with the whole 3 team game. We've all been really looking forward to the 3 team game. That's why you got so annhialated.

          Comment

          • ImEric12
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1952

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

            Cypher as well.

            And didn't Freak play in like TWG III or somewhere around then?

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

              NForcer... 2 things. 1, Cypher has been wanting to host since TWG5, and hasn't gotten the chance. 2, Your game is a standard game with some unknown twist. I, for one, don't like the idea of not knowing something that will likely affect me in the middle of the game. Plus without knowing what it is, we have no way of knowing if it really is balanced, etc.

              3. Cypher is more popular than you.... Hate to say it, but it does play a factor.
              RIP

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                It's quite apparent that Cypher is the winner.

                We will do the sign ups in THREE PHASES!!!!

                8 during each phase. One will probably be at 5 eastern, one at 8 eastern, and one at 11 eastern.

                See you on Friday

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                  SIGN ME UP!

                  7 Slots remain for Phase 1.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                    I'm in.

                    And guys, please don't kill me. I wanna live for more than 2 days this time =\
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • nforcer06164
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 4772

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                      I'm in.

                      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                        I'm in.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                          Im in
                          this is going to be a great game. No school next week for me .

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                            I'm in.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                              Crunchatize me, cap'n.


                              Oh, and GP, shouldn't you be hosting..?
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                                I'm hosting, but I can still play.

                                I have a question, there will be 2 teams of wolves, does this mean that the wolves will get to kill twice in one night, or still only one kill?

                                Comment

                                Working...