TWG XI - Phase 3 right now (Cypher is host)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

    I am in

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #77
      RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

      8 spots left.

      Signups will reopen in an hour ago.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #78
        RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

        I'm not sure if I want to be in. Three teams would be terribly complicated for me, and I don't think I'd be up to it if I became a bad guy.

        But ya know what? Someone's gotta fill the void. And I need a banner, anyways.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #79
          RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

          sweet, and tass, wtf
          why 4/5, the reason there are 5 memebers is so we can have majority decision, when have you gone aroudn, taken control of this thing and implemented random rules, thats bullshit, and I wish I could bypass the fucking swear filter. i said yes, kilga said yes, chardish said yes provided he waits 3 hours... he posted his signup exactly after 3 hours. He's in, that's that.
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #80
            RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

            He is in then....

            6 spots remain.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #81
              RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

              I don't mean to cause any more commotion, but is there really 6 TWG regulars available to sign up for this?

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #82
                RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                Blah. Kilga, Guido, Chardish, and I all agreed that 4/5 were needed for new applicants. Didn't ask you because you weren't around, and 4/5 was enough anyway. So the rule was implimented.

                And, think about it then. If Kilga, you, and Chardish all said yes, who said no? 4/5 did not say yes. He is not in.

                What i told nForcer last night was that if we were still needing players around 10pm tonight, then let him in.
                RIP

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #83
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                  Originally posted by nforcer06164
                  I don't mean to cause any more commotion, but is there really 6 TWG regulars available to sign up for this?
                  Yea.

                  Someone contact eyespew, roopert, and the others. I think alain is out of town.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #84
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                    Tass, I said yes.

                    As in, NOT no.

                    So I don't know why you think I said no.

                    Because I didn't.

                    Because I said yes.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #85
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                      he's saying guido said no, so that's that... I still don't like how this all seems to be goign everyone else's head
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #86
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                        I don't think were going to get 6 more.

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #87
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                          17. Omeganitros (Xx Omegix xX)
                          I thought Omegix was somebody else, and OmegaNitros's AIM link under his name says something else. Which one is it?
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #88
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                            Hey, sory I never clarified this officially before hand, but I'm on reading week, and am visiting home for a this week. My internet hours are unpredictable and I may get 2 days at a time with no access, so I won't be signing up for this one. I know it's not huge, just wanted to make sure you didn't subconsciously reserve a spot for me Good luck filling up the rest of the spots.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • ImEric12
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1952

                              #89
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                              17. Omeganitros (Xx Omegix xX)
                              I thought Omegix was somebody else, and OmegaNitros's AIM link under his name says something else. Which one is it?

                              Yeah guys, Omeganitros != Omegix. Omegix is DeepBlueSea. Omeganitros is... Omeganitros


                              Oh, and if I'm on the A-Team, I call being Mr. T.

                              Comment

                              • eyespewgreekfire
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 372

                                #90
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI - Host Signups (READ ME NOW!)

                                Im in.
                                Sorry, I was travelling on friday and wasnt able to sign up.

                                Comment

                                Working...