TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #76
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

    I'm NocturneofShadow over from ninsheetmusic.org but don't bother going over there to play twg, it's mostly dead there.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #77
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

      nice to meet you!


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #78
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

        jubert played here, I thought he was pretty good
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #79
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

          WELCOME TO FFR!!!
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #80
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

            Yes, typically on NSM I'm the designated day one lynch. Sometimes I make it to day two.
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #81
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

              Oh it's Nocturne, cool! He's been around NSM for a long time. Nocturne, this community is especially enthusiastic and active when it comes to TWG, so bring your A game and expect a lot of activity. I think you'll do well if you show up with regular effort.

              Comment

              • Witch of Certainty
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2017
                • 5

                #82
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                I'd like to sub

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                  yessssssss witch
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                    Will we be posting in the game thread all the ways we are willing to be contacted outside of thread? I'm going to be in Cali for the next three weeks (going to the airport within the next hour or two @_@ wuhhhh!) and was wondering if we can offer more than just discord to contact? I mean--I guess I'm weird and don't care if people have my phone number/all my other messaging account contact info?

                    Uhhhh. Hype! (Also, woah--supposed to get up to 80 degrees (F) tomorrow in LA :O !!! MELTYYY!)
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • Soundwave-
                      Carry your failures proud
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 644

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                      Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                      (Also, woah--supposed to get up to 80 degrees (F) tomorrow in LA :O !!! MELTYYY!)
                      Ha! You think that's hot!
                      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                      Originally posted by スンファンさん
                      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                      Comment

                      • TyrantNeptune
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 0

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                        I'm also from ninsheetmusic. My account name there is davy.

                        Comment

                        Working...