TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1528

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

    If I wasn't going to go full autismo on Season 10 in Diablo, I'd join.

    -o24
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • Soundwave-
      Carry your failures proud
      • Sep 2015
      • 644

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

      Originally posted by Tps222
      This is also a great format for someone to play if they aren't super experienced with the more complicated game styles.
      Pretty much why I'm playing.

      I can play the more complicated games but somebodies going to think I suck and make a point about it, and I'm a sensitive fellow who can't handle that.
      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
      Originally posted by スンファンさん
      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

        out

        Comment

        • evanescence_death4ever
          where'sTHEdrain?!
          • Jun 2007
          • 616

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          Eva why havent you joined yet!
          Originally posted by Tokzic
          do it do it do it do it
          Should I? But when you play TWG with people, then you can't really talk as just friends, no? Well, I guess maybe it'd not be a violation since there's out of thread talking allowed!

          Hmmm!!!! Also..I'm leaving to go to LA on Wednesday and will be there till the 26th and am going to be doing a lot of wandering--but I guess that also perhaps means that I may have nothing to do...Honestly, I won't have much to do by the looks of it...

          *scratches head more*

          You think I should, guys? Oooof! It seems fun. Out of thread talking was allowed in the first (?) TWG game I played back in 2013 on here and yeah! ^O^

          UHHHM!

          *scratches head harder*
          #charu4president2016

          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
          Or something
          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

            Busy weekend is over
            in
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

              out
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                No one is allowed out!

                3 more spots left!

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (9/14 FILLED)

                  Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                  Should I? But when you play TWG with people, then you can't really talk as just friends, no? Well, I guess maybe it'd not be a violation since there's out of thread talking allowed!

                  Hmmm!!!! Also..I'm leaving to go to LA on Wednesday and will be there till the 26th and am going to be doing a lot of wandering--but I guess that also perhaps means that I may have nothing to do...Honestly, I won't have much to do by the looks of it...

                  *scratches head more*

                  You think I should, guys? Oooof! It seems fun. Out of thread talking was allowed in the first (?) TWG game I played back in 2013 on here and yeah! ^O^

                  UHHHM!

                  *scratches head harder*
                  Yes please.

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                    Ok, ok.

                    in

                    Lezz'do'dis!
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • Soundwave-
                      Carry your failures proud
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 644

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      No one is allowed out!
                      Thank you for doing your duty in service of

                      keeping those scummy wolves in.
                      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                      Originally posted by スンファンさん
                      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                        I never signed up. I'm not playing. If you don't take me off, you're gonna have an inactive. I don't play forum twg.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          I never signed up. I'm not playing. If you don't take me off, you're gonna have an inactive. I don't play forum twg.
                          Then don't post irrelevant stuff in a signup thread? Removed.

                          Only need 3 more slots, still trying to reach out for more. Never thought 14 people would be a longshot in TWG these days.

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                              Originally posted by Tps222
                              Then don't post irrelevant stuff in a signup thread? Removed.

                              Only need 3 more slots, still trying to reach out for more. Never thought 14 people would be a longshot in TWG these days.
                              it's the fact that it's ootc, i think

                              many players don't sign ootc games

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                it's the fact that it's ootc, i think

                                many players don't sign ootc games
                                But OOTC (this is ~out of thread contact~, right?) is so cool! >0<;

                                Poke at all the peeps to play!
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...