TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evanescence_death4ever
    where'sTHEdrain?!
    • Jun 2007
    • 616

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

    UNO MAS!

    LEZZGOLEZZGO!
    #charu4president2016

    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
    Or something
    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

      It could be you, Evanescence! It could be you!

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        It could be you, Evanescence! It could be you!
        But I am numero 10!

        points at OP

        I AM ONE OF YOU!
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • TyrantNeptune
          Banned
          • Apr 2017
          • 0

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

          in

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

            So sorry, bunch of shit coming up
            Gonna have to out

            Hmu if you need a replacement after the first week or so of IRL time
            Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 04-4-2017, 07:24 AM.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

              In
              I dunno how to do the red text so pretend it's red
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

                [twg v] [/twgv] without the space. This is how you make a vote in the game too
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                  SIGNUPS ARE NOW FULL.

                  Game Thread will be coming up later this afternoon when I get off of work.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

                    Originally posted by TyrantNeptune
                    in
                    Tyrant Neptune is banned you can't be in
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                      wewt

                      freezin quit it
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                        FreezinIce:
                        "Fight me."
                        Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 04-4-2017, 02:18 PM.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                          Have fun everyone. Just remember that no matter what you're doing, your actions, TWG related or not, will be noted by other players.

                          If y'all share a discord space, or if y'all go in voices often in other Discords. Consider now your friendly gathering will be read into to the full extent of the game due to no restrictions.

                          Oh, and wolves, a little advice for you. You saw TPS mention allies, right? You best keep that in mind if you want to survive and not get steamrolled. Hope wolves have a good poker voice and or posting style, they'll need it in OOTC.

                          Happy hunting!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                            I mean, Charu, discord spaces were shared in the last game between players that are friends outside the forums, which was non-ootc, so the risk of what you're saying is no more higher than before. I think having OOTC in this TWG will relieve the tension/desire of players wanting to mention TWG in discord or other OOTC. It will bring back some old technique and most likely improve communication in the game I feel.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                              The flashflashaccount guy is someone from a community I brought TWG to in the past and he's either BlackDragonSlayer or someone else......but they're pretty well versed in TWG at this point. Should state your name flashflashaccount.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

                                i'll probably rp as well hhuehuehuhehuhehehruehuh

                                Comment

                                Working...