TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD GAME FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

    Would like to reserve a spot for myself and a friend. I'll get her account setup today.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      it's the fact that it's ootc, i think

      many players don't sign ootc games
      Yep


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Would like to reserve a spot for myself and a friend. I'll get her account setup today.
        Great! I've put you both in so far, please let me know if you have any questions regarding the rules of the game or account setup, as I understand it takes a couple days for new accounts to process and be approved.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

          Originally posted by Tps222
          Great! I've put you both in so far, please let me know if you have any questions regarding the rules of the game or account setup, as I understand it takes a couple days for new accounts to process and be approved.
          Yeah I understand, I apologize for any delay that it might cause for the account to get setup.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (8/14 FILLED)

            Originally posted by choof
            in, need something else to do besides wow and ootc makes it easier for me to play
            Originally posted by choof
            out
            In case you missed it.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

              Is refusing to acknowledge it the same as missing it?

              I'm mostly joking, I'll remove him if he truly doesn't want to play. I didn't realize that signups were so volatile though. I know it's taking a long time for this game to start, sorry : \

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

                play with me!!!!!!!!!


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

                  btw my friends user is DanikaBanana, just made it.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (11/14 FILLED)

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Yep
                    Why is this?
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • andy-o24
                      Married Man
                      • May 2006
                      • 1528

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (12/14 FILLED)

                      It's probably a burden to have to check two places and I imagine quoting (effort posting) in Discord would be kinda miserable too. You'd have to bounce back and forth rather than having everything in one location. Not to mention people reading into (not) being in Discord/the thread at any given point in time. Spitballing.

                      -o24
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (12/14 FILLED)

                        Originally posted by andy-o24
                        It's probably a burden to have to check two places and I imagine quoting (effort posting) in Discord would be kinda miserable too. You'd have to bounce back and forth rather than having everything in one location. Not to mention people reading into (not) being in Discord/the thread at any given point in time. Spitballing.

                        -o24
                        Out of thread chat is not intended to be used in a chatroom. You're welcome to use it, but the traditional reason for including it is to allow 1 on 1 discussions with people you want to know more about. From these discussions you can post snippets of the chat to reinforce a point in a post you're making.

                        It also allows the wolves to strategize throughout day phases to coordinate their efforts. To counter this it also allows blue roles the chance to form an alliance, or even humans to form a soft alliance of semi-trusted people.

                        This makes claims/fake claims much more interesting.

                        TL;DR git gud at out of thread play because its an entirely different skillset and has nothing to do with reading pages of chat logs.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (12/14 FILLED)

                          okay fine ugh in

                          I love ootc honestly, wish it was used more often

                          Comment

                          • andy-o24
                            Married Man
                            • May 2006
                            • 1528

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (12/14 FILLED)

                            Ah, I thought you just threw everyone in a chat room lol. My bad.

                            -o24
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                            When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

                              Nice!

                              1 spot left!

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire SIGNUP THREAD (13/14 FILLED)

                                super excited about roleplaying in ootc tbh

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...