TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evanescence_death4ever
    where'sTHEdrain?!
    • Jun 2007
    • 616

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

    I want to hop into dreaming but super hesitant. Hm. HMM.
    #charu4president2016

    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
    Or something
    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

    Comment

    • evanescence_death4ever
      where'sTHEdrain?!
      • Jun 2007
      • 616

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

      A dream is a wish your heart makes~~when you're fast asleep~~indreams you will lose your heartacheeeeee~whatever you wish for you keep~~
      #charu4president2016

      "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
      Or something
      I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

        Wow I'm the flakiest TWG non-player ever buhhh. Maybe I should be out. This game is stressful haha
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

          It is a very stressful game at times.

          Just know that no one is being serious and if for whatever reason someone attacks you it's you the character in the game and not you yourself. Everybody loves Eva!

          But you might be a wolf in which case we're gonna have to call you out on it and lynch the shit outta you. Dig?
          ​

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

            hey guys
            in
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

              Sorry, my out statement was meant to be in twg tags. Sorry for causing confusion... yeah, I'm out

              Have fun guys~
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                rolling tonight when i get home


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                    I'm home now


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    Working...