TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    2016 twg voting stuff when
    Only your dreams can make it happen.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

      Tempted to sign up.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Tempted to sign up.
        if you join I'll join
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          if you join I'll join
          Haha I was writing the same thing when you ninjad me

          @Xiz I'm on the fence about dreamers but I'll play if you do





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Tempted to sign up.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            if you join I'll join
            Do it so I can dream you both kill each other.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

              in

              Comment

              • juckter1
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2015
                • 108

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                in

                Comment

                • Ecinizeerf
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 7

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                  in

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                    I'm Dreaming that this game won't end badly for me as TWG tends to do
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I'm Dreaming that this game won't end badly for me as TWG tends to do
                      Too OP, welcome to nightmareville


                      TWG 2017 hyyyyype!





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                        Wow I freaking love this game idea

                        I probably won't have time to play tho since I'll have company til the 8th ;_; wah this looks awesome
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                          hmmmmmm

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            hmmmmmm
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                              signups are at 7 btw

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Signups - game starting after new years)

                                I'm dreaming that I feel off of a boat. I think this means Yoshl needs to let me back on the bed or something. Anyways, I'm in unless you're afraid I'll rat myself out (I'm a wolf btw).
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...