jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1426
    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    L-1 then, right. And my Internet isn't working so I can't type on my computer great fk phone typing lmao
    yeah, its L-1
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1427
      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

      Last words: good luck. The game isn't ending. I'd go for funnygurl. I think my situations post is accurate about chooof or Soundwave dying after you guys sleep. I'm happy I didn't get mislynched earlier, probably my best vt game.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1428
        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

        Hold on...

        If I somehow live fella's, who should I seer?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #1429
          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

          Soundwave

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1430
            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

            Originally posted by Charu
            Hold on...

            If I somehow live fella's, who should I seer?
            we shouldn't give you a recommendation, it gives the wolf a better idea of whether or not its worth killing you.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1431
              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

              Funnygurl


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1432
                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                Greg who the hell else would he seer let's be honest

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1433
                  Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  Last words: good luck. The game isn't ending. I'd go for funnygurl. I think my situations post is accurate about chooof or Soundwave dying after you guys sleep. I'm happy I didn't get mislynched earlier, probably my best vt game.
                  This is screaming at me by the way. Once again, you feel extremely resolved of dying and confident that your death will win the game.

                  Jesus fuck, I hate whoever the last wolf is then.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1434
                    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Greg who the hell else would he seer let's be honest
                    I mean you're not wrong, but its still minorly better
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #1435
                      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                      Fair enough

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1436
                        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                        charu why in the actual FUCK do you have a vote on a green check

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1437
                          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                          Because I still don't like FG.

                          Though I'm thinking that I probably should just go and do soundwave.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1438
                            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                            I think killing dfr here makes the most sense, Charu.

                            Soundwave is probably the best 2nd option from my POV, but lets talk through this.

                            I got the opposite reaction to you from dfr's last words there, it made me feel like he had resigned to his death, and the fact that he wasn't doing anything beyond saying (rather weakly) "kill FG" makes me think that if we kill him, we win.

                            I really think this is the best idea.

                            What is your holdup with this?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1439
                              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                              Whatever

                              dfr

                              I'mm-a play Smash, good luck all.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1440
                                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                                I'll hammer at the hour now
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...