jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1306
    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    that's ok, it takes a real man to kill her
    a real heartless husk of a man

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1307
      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

      i've read fg wolf all game. i'm 0/3 on reads. i'm having a hard time trusting myself ughhh

      charu do you think it's fg or greg

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1308
        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

        Originally posted by Charu
        As nutty as I think your thing is.

        After breathing in and breathing out for a few minutes in deep thought...

        I think it really is a case of it being way too nutty.

        It might just be extremely simple. Maybe FG thought WB was the seer due to what sunfan pointed out.

        But then he had to muddy that up himself by saying he would never make that kill stating "no new player would do that".

        Well WB has clearly played this game before, you jerkwad. Maybe not in this setting, but he did say he's familiar with the mechanics and shit.

        He ain't stupid, he didn't post like he didn't know what he was doing in TWG.
        I'm not downplaying him, I was impressed with him, genuinely. I sincerely hope he continues to play because I think he will fit in very well and I liked almost all of his posts.

        I have seen a new player say that they are not a specific power role when they are that specific power role exactly one time in my whole career, so it was \possible\ but its weighed against a lot of times where that didn't happen
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1309
          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

          Originally posted by Charu
          *cries*

          I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan I hate you sunfan
          *sigh*

          I don't even understand the fear kill tbh. I got no votes for best wolf and 1 vote for best town despite getting a significant number of votes for GOAT its pretty real maybe I'm putting myself on a high (low?) horse rn but its weird
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1310
            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

            Originally posted by choof
            a real heartless husk of a man
            then you ought to have no problems killing her (sun)
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1311
              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I'm not downplaying him, I was impressed with him, genuinely. I sincerely hope he continues to play because I think he will fit in very well and I liked almost all of his posts.
              I should say I've had the "temmie get muny 4 coleg" song stuck in my head for days now I randomly say to danceguy "alligator sailboat" to annoy him because he hasn't figured out what it means yet
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1312
                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                i've read fg wolf all game. i'm 0/3 on reads. i'm having a hard time trusting myself ughhh

                charu do you think it's fg or greg
                question that seems unrelated but is related

                how did you feel when you got lynched accurately last game and did you make any resolutions after that happened?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1313
                  Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I should say I've had the "temmie get muny 4 coleg" song stuck in my head for days now I randomly say to danceguy "alligator sailboat" to annoy him because he hasn't figured out what it means yet
                  HE FIGURED IT OUT
                  asdf
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1314
                    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                    owned


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Wineandbread
                      Custom User Title
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 2105

                      #1315
                      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                      Oh hey I get a death post

                      money or your motherfucking life
                      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                      Comment

                      • Soundwave-
                        Carry your failures proud
                        • Sep 2015
                        • 644

                        #1316
                        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                        good shit w&b good shit
                        Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                        only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                        Originally posted by スンファンさん
                        右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1317
                          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                          yeah I think I'm content with soundwave/sunfan in either order

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1318
                            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Funnygurl, when you see this, give me reasons why it could be dfr or sunfan
                            i don't think it's sunfan. like i really don't think it's him

                            kill dfr. like c'mon, even poe agrees with me. it isn't choof and mayyybe it could be soundwave but i mean
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1319
                              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                              like that claim there when you're a lone wolf is like no.

                              why would you ever do it? you know how many blues are in the game; he would've been cc'd no matter what

                              yeah so soundwave/dbp dies kthanks
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1320
                                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                                i mean dfr ugh
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...