jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1366
    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

    if this is a mislynch, we go into the next day at 3:1
    sleeping will push us to 2:1

    I'm fairly certain we win

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1367
      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

      its probably not funnygurl unless she's ctrl+c and ctrl+p some of her previous posts from her town games

      I have absolutely no idea who it is
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1368
        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

        vote dfr
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1369
          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

          if dfr is a mislynch we'll have fg sunfan soundwave and myself
          we sleep and force the wolf to kill one of us
          f3 will be really easy

          sunfan don't you say a goddamned thing about one of these line breaks

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1370
            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

            you know what I'm getting at

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1371
              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

              I don't know what a line break is but since you keep asking me to not say anything about what you're saying I'll just ignore your posts
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1372
                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I don't know what a line break is but since you keep asking me to not say anything about what you're saying I'll just ignore your posts
                well actually I ust looked at the op and what I was getting at doesn't matter
                that was coming from a town to a town
                I thought that mafia no-kills could happen but they cannot
                so Im 100% correct
                sleeping tomorrow forces the wolf to make one final kill and that kill will be the information we need to win
                this is all assuming that dfr is a mislynch

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1373
                  Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                  I've going over scenarios in my head and on notepad about what happens at f3 based on who dies after charu in the night

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1374
                    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                    Originally posted by choof
                    I've going over scenarios in my head and on notepad about what happens at f3 based on who dies after charu in the night
                    You know I'm the one that yells at people for pointing out that no-kills are a thing, right?

                    Beside the point, I guess
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1375
                      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                      look dude
                      you should know of all ppl that when I make abrasive posts I'm not attacking you I'm attacking a potential enemy. I'm an emotional player but I also like to think I'm somewhat logical

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1376
                        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                        Originally posted by choof
                        look dude
                        you should know of all ppl that when I make abrasive posts I'm not attacking you I'm attacking a potential enemy. I'm an emotional player but I also like to think I'm somewhat logical
                        I know. Its more that I get annoyed when I'm told not to comment on something, although your intentions were good this time and they were almost certainly good before
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1377
                          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                          I'm gonna go through some important votecounts

                          and I'm not going to color my name green because that's GROSS
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1378
                            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                            test

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1379
                              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                              whatever the hell I was gonna post got lost in the busy server ether.....
                              rip

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1380
                                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                                what I was trying to do won't work so nvm
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...