jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1321
    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

    boy are you gonna have a hard time getting me to kill dfr at all

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1322
      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      question that seems unrelated but is related

      how did you feel when you got lynched accurately last game and did you make any resolutions after that happened?
      No because I haven't had the chance to

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #1323
        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

        hi charu

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1324
          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
          No because I haven't had the chance to
          what about the first part?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1325
            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

            fwiw, people talking about how they're terrified of me being a wolf here
            that's how scared of fg I am rn
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1326
              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              i don't think it's sunfan. like i really don't think it's him

              kill dfr. like c'mon, even poe agrees with me. it isn't choof and mayyybe it could be soundwave but i mean
              why do you not think its me
              why do you think its dfr
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1327
                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                what about the first part?
                how did i feel? idk i think i was laughing while watching that kitb stuff happen. little bit annoying because getting lynched sucks in general

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1328
                  Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                  I believe with certainty that soundwave dies today

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1329
                    Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    why do you not think its me
                    why do you think its dfr
                    you're really paranoid and idk it looks p hard to fake
                    also you fake claimed
                    also yeah

                    see i just never liked dfr and we still got 2 shots
                    im town
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1330
                      Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                      hiiii t-force
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1331
                        Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                        I want you to keep saying stuff FG

                        Do a huge ass post, please

                        Same thing for dfr


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1332
                          Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                          Originally posted by choof
                          I believe with certainty that soundwave dies today
                          And I believe with certainty of his lack of understanding what's going on should be a huge indicator that he's not wolf.

                          Don't let your strong push on him the first phase cloud you bro!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1333
                            Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                            okay so who are we killing

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #1334
                              Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                              Charu, my ability to make long posts is naught. But I'll say things just 4 u <3

                              fg

                              Interesting to note that last phase I didn't touch FG at all. In return FG didn't touch me at all either? Why would she possibly do this? It's like she forgot that her number one wolf didn't exist! She instead settled with a xel vote and pressing on wabby as well, and I don't think she mentioned me except in the beginning saying "I still don't like dfr".

                              For example in the posts. Post #934 "i still don't like dfr". Post #941 "i'm okay with killing xelnya if we get four shots". What put xel on top of me all of a sudden? She just hops on the ongoing xel bandwagon that was forming. Then after she hops on the wagon, she votes wabby, seemingly easy target if you're a wolf i think, for bandwagoning. Another post #1080 "can we kill xel and then wnb if the games not over yet?" What happened to her scum read on me. I was basically her top wolf I'm pretty sure and now I'm town read by her? Well that's quite a leap. Then she says #1098 that she doesn't think xel will end the game either, but doesn't provide a solution. She doesn't add another target or try to move the lynch anywhere. Then her first posts in this phase is "kill dfr". There something weird with the way she says to kill me. Also if she's so convinced that PoE has me, she's just saying it. She's doing nothing about it. It takes 4 to insta I believe, the wolf isn't gonna end the game by her voting.

                              FG is where my vote lies. Charu's seer, choof's town, soundwave's town, I'm town. That leaves greg and fg, and fg is a more probable wolf than greg. If the game goes on, then greg's next I guess.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #1335
                                Re: jTWG LXXX - Simplicity 2.0

                                Relevant posts

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...