TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #76
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

    Oh, that's just a bot thingy, I don't know. I've seen that one before. It's completely harmless as far as I know. It's hilarious at the same time though.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #77
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

      Was looking around everywhere tryng to find normal tokens 48-50, and I stumbled across that lol

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #78
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

        rzr, for those normal tokens, you have to win them from events or the official or some officially sanctioned thing, they can't actually be found like the first ~20


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #79
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

          Oh get outta here! All the way up to 50? I was pushing them ~it's a mystery~ clues way too hard then hahaha. Thanks, Yosh!

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #80
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

            well, 18 is vRofl for top 8 in an official tournament
            39,42,46,48,49, and 50 are only from events
            47 is for being placed in d7 for an official tournament

            you can unlock all the other tokens yourself


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Rex96
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2015
              • 3

              #81
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

              You guys still have a slot for me ?
              oh wait, I'm too late.

              Comment

              Working...