TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #31
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

    Welp we're fucked.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #32
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #33
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

        in
        lmfao


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

          I should join and then make V angry


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

            Or more like make his trash talk me and question how stupid I am.

            In which case I will make him madder


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #36
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I should join and then make V angry
              I highly doubt you are as skilled enough as my ex-wife and as a conclusion I also doubt you are capable of making me angry.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #37
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                What I'm telling you is your worthless. You, to me, are like a plastic bag that floats in the wind and randomly gets caught on some brush.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                  Does that mean I'm magical?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                    Bros, I got magic powers if I join this TWG!!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      I highly doubt you are as skilled enough as my ex-wife and as a conclusion I also doubt you are capable of making me angry.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      What I'm telling you is your worthless. You, to me, are like a plastic bag that floats in the wind and randomly gets caught on some brush.
                      You are just, oh my.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                        oh shit

                        where's fiction

                        is he ready to be V modkilled again
                        Last edited by YoshL; 11-5-2015, 11:34 PM.


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          What I'm telling you is your worthless. You, to me, are like a plastic bag that floats in the wind and randomly gets caught on some brush.
                          This is going to be a great game.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                            that's some katy perry level shit right there
                            Last edited by YoshL; 11-6-2015, 01:18 AM.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                              (mmm)

                              Roster already looks good





                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                cheesecake






                                in
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...