TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

    Wait... yo man is playing?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

      CHARU


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

        siiiiiiigh, if I really REALLY must, I'll be a replacement, because the last thing a TWG needs is someone being inactive.

        I have a strong feeling I know it's going to happen too, lmao.

        In as replacement

        Don't expect anything great from me if I do get replaced in. I'll use the "replace" card to the full extent.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

          Don't think I won't, motherfuckers.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

            Originally posted by YoshL
            it brings in extra meta points to read someone

            "why are they asking for a replacement? they wouldn't replace out if they were a wolf" etc.
            I'll make this happen, I swear!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

              And then I'll be banned from TWG for a bits, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                going out to lunch, will get the thread up when I'm back
                just so you all remember, there is a 24 hour delay between when I will be putting the thread up and when players may most, again, because of how the SK works.
                Gonna be a good game
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                  But, lets have the peeps in this game prove me wrong.

                  If I replace in with someone that truly needs to drop out, then I'll "sort of" try.

                  If I replace in with someone that was just simply inactive. I'll probably still "sort of" try, but maybe not as much.

                  Use this to meta me up if I do replace in, cheers!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                    Look at him already with the slank haha

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                      Been playing Avalon recently and watching Smash Summit where the players ended up doing live mafia, resurged my interest, gotta remember how meta

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                        whoops i missed my chance by like twenty minutes

                        oh well~

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                          irl maf is like the best, it's like 7 up but not for 5th graders

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                            wow





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread

                              Gonna lay down slank now school is still a thing

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Signups Thread



                                Yo what's good with this haha

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...