jTWG LXXVIII - inups yo son omie dagg

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

    I've played with the person sleeping across the room from me right now.
    I have u all beat.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      nope i got my friend from high school to play in a game and he lives 2 minutes away. i call your bluff.
      nope. literally lives down the street from me.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I've played with the person sleeping across the room from me right now.
        I have u all beat.
        Done that too. Good try though.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Done that too. Good try though.
          same, me and dabackpack have slept less than 5 feet from eachother while we were roommates


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

            I'll apply to be a YoshL this game and be a supportive guideline to any questions or references a player might have.

            Contact me on skype if you have any questions, and be in mind I am impartial towards the game so no, I will not be helping you solve any measure of the game, but instead be helping you grow as a player.





            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I've played with the person sleeping across the room from me right now.
              I have u all beat.
              I've played with the person I'm married to, I think that trumps you


              Also I'll hop in unless you get a bunch of new players then feel free to bump me off.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                Yay 5 already, only 4 to go

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                  keep in mind that YoshL is still YoshL and can still be asked questions over skype if you need it


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                    bummmmp

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                      aragakiayase counts as like 9 veterans tbh

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        aragakiayase counts as like 9 veterans tbh
                        true story games full then let's play

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                          La dee da

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                            so... these sign ups here.... going pretty well wouldn't you agree?


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                              it'll fill up when it does, not worried


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                                Just wait for plop's game to finish

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...