jTWG LXXVIII - inups yo son omie dagg

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

    A la In if you have room for me :]





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

      Policy lynch on zenith in case he's a wolf

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

        Pls no

        Let's not make getting N1'd a jTWG tradition pls





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

          in
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

            zenith

            game solved before its even started.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

              All I see when Storn posts anything
              GROUNDBOL'
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                Fuck it, if there's still a spot: in

                If not, eh.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                  1 more boiz


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    1 more boiz
                    More victims for the cause!


                    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Policy lynch on zenith in case he's a wolf
                      I will drop out if you make this happen :c

                      I'm not that scary as a wolf right?





                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                        trust me, zenith is much easier to read than you'd think


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                          I'd like to join. I know I have one game ban pending (maybe?) but I'd like to join this game since (1) it's a small game with 9 players and (2) it's a jtwg. I'm going to limit myself to smaller games in order to better keep up with the game.

                          I'll leave my joining of this game to your discretion (dunno if you'd want to consult manti first though)
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            trust me, zenith is much easier to read than you'd think
                            100% this

                            Only the newer players should have a slight issue reading me but I'm still easily read within a few posts

                            pls don't kill me I'm pretty positive I'm rolling town this game





                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                              i think, reuben if you can convince me that this game won't turn out like the majority of the games you've played in, then i'd probably let you join
                              (in terms of inactivity)
                              Last edited by YoshL; 07-17-2015, 09:03 AM.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII - Signups yo son homie dawg g

                                From the start to the end of this game, I will have no school, no work, and no regular commitments to worry about :P
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...