jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #241
    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

    Gradiant is now my mason bro.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #242
      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

      PS, you're suppose to let the new people say that, not you!!!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #243
        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        Cool, then I don't feel bad about my serious vote!

        No one has said why yet by the way!
        hardclaiming unicorn a third time
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #244
          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

          Not gonna be around much tomorrow so itd be great if there was some more posts other than what went on when the game started

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #245
            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            so im mostly getting a strong vibe of newer player trying to play off a vote with the others among all the dicks because they dont know what else they should do.
            tbh i had that vibe from storn. he jumped on literally for the sake of jumping on

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #246
              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

              Coolio

              Comment

              • ShadowDueler97
                scarhand pls
                • Mar 2012
                • 547

                #247
                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                Ayyyy Gradiant gotta bone to pick with me tell me 'bout it.
                Also I'm not bandwagging. Just feel Prawn wants to random lynch me and there are 1 or two minor reasons I feel slightly suspicious about him.


                Comment

                • LeftyRighty
                  i'm dog girl
                  • Feb 2014
                  • 469

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                  Ayyyy Gradiant gotta bone to pick with me tell me 'bout it.
                  Also I'm not bandwagging. Just feel Prawn wants to random lynch me and there are 1 or two minor reasons I feel slightly suspicious about him.
                  what are the reasons?



                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                    dicks
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                      Just feel Prawn wants to random lynch me and there are 1 or two minor reasons I feel slightly suspicious about him.
                      I'd like to know those minor reasons and also, don't most of us randomly want to lynch Prawn? I don't think it's too much out of the box that he picked a more, quiet, new person.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • PrawnSkunk
                        Administrator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3907

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                        Ayyyy Gradiant gotta bone to pick with me tell me 'bout it.
                        Also I'm not bandwagging. Just feel Prawn wants to random lynch me and there are 1 or two minor reasons I feel slightly suspicious about him.
                        you were a placeholder vote and lefty was too cute to lynch.

                        Comment

                        • LeftyRighty
                          i'm dog girl
                          • Feb 2014
                          • 469

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                          wow



                          Comment

                          • PrawnSkunk
                            Administrator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3907

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                            do you know you're not my current vote

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                              Ayyyy Gradiant gotta bone to pick with me tell me 'bout it.
                              Also I'm not bandwagging. Just feel Prawn wants to random lynch me and there are 1 or two minor reasons I feel slightly suspicious about him.
                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              As this was a reason for my vote, need to point out im not solely pointing out dueler with this.
                              Oh.

                              Reasons would be nice as well, as everybody else is asking.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                                I couldve gone with anybody voting for prawn, but i picked you randomly and am told ive got a bone to pick with you?
                                I kinda like my vote right now. Could also follow charu with a gokdstinger vote

                                Comment

                                Working...