jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

    it makes you a shadow :P


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • ShadowDueler97
      scarhand pls
      • Mar 2012
      • 547

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

      Ehhhh why not

      PrawnSkunk


      Comment

      • PrawnSkunk
        Administrator
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Administrator
        • Dec 2007
        • 3907

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

        Voting me because I voted you is a really weak excuse for a vote, SD.

        Comment

        • ShadowDueler97
          scarhand pls
          • Mar 2012
          • 547

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

          Better than voting me without an excuse, amirite?


          Comment

          • PrawnSkunk
            Administrator
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Dec 2007
            • 3907

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

            If can find an excuse in the first few pages, someone is doing something wrong. I'm excited your vote is the first without dick as the primary motivator.

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
              If can find an excuse in the first few pages, someone is doing something wrong. I'm excited your vote is the first without dick as the primary motivator.
              im dissapointed in you shadow.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • ShadowDueler97
                scarhand pls
                • Mar 2012
                • 547

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                Hey I'm just doin my thang


                Comment

                • helphelp11
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2015
                  • 230

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                  Hello.
                  PrawnSkunk
                  About last night...

                  Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                  Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                  Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                  Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                  Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                  Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                  Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                  2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                    is it a prawnskunk train i hear coming? i'll hop on that wagon!


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                      I don't think I'm old enough to read the first 8-9 pages but I'm glad the innocence of the other posters shined through. Also I just realized there's no instas or phantoms i'm so good at this game wow.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • PrawnSkunk
                        Administrator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3907

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                        What about last night, helphelp? I don't have anything to reply to, and we're 5 votes against town.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                          Only a wolf would say they're town and get serious!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • PrawnSkunk
                            Administrator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3907

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                            Lol, charu idk. Last jTWG I was inactive for the first day, so this is me making up for it. I guess that bit me in the ass. I'll discover my true meta some day.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                              ALSO, Shadow, red means a vote. In the game of the werewolves, the day phase each and every single one of us has the power to vote for someone in these tags [twg]

                              Voting a person means we want that person lynched because by the end of this phase, the person with the most will get lynched and of course their game would be over!

                              So vote carefully!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                                Lol, charu idk. Last jTWG I was inactive for the first day, so this is me making up for it. I guess that bit me in the ass. I'll discover my true meta some day.
                                Eh? What, you mean the silly dilly shenanigans last night? Are you saying that it was a...

                                Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaake~~~~???


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...