TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #106
    Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

    charu i do not understand your picture answers

    pls learn to use words


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #107
      Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

      o i got a new pm.
      what oh what will it be this time
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #108
        Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

        if we re-rolled we really need a new thread.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #109
          Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

          hence why i asked


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #110
            Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            if we re-rolled we really need a new thread.
            You're obviously vanilla townie because blind did it in order.

            /pokeingfunatchoof


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #111
              Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

              VT x2 I just can't ever get a decent role fml kms
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #112
                Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                IM GOING TO MAKE A NEW THREAD SHUT THE FUCK UP iN HERE. UGH
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #113
                  Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  VT x2 I just can't ever get a decent role fml kms
                  dude, you dont even know. i've never been nothing but VT. anyways, VT can be quite fun, you dont have to worry about being extremely helpful in the town a way that a PR needs to and you can pull all the fun shit like that triple claim on tracker we had last jTWG


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #114
                    Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    IM GOING TO MAKE A NEW THREAD SHUT THE FUCK UP iN HERE. UGH
                    oops didn't read b4 posting srry


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #115
                      Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                      Someone please burn this thread. thanks.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #116
                        Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                        new thread is up.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        Working...