TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #76
    Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

    what you guys claimed that's like never good for us
    wait no there can be medics right
    ok let's play twg
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #77
      Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

      There are no medics in this setup.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #78
        Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Mirror coat can only be lynched, OR Role blocked then wolfed.
        Good, see that my wolf partners? We can DO THIS!!!!

        GO TEAM


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #79
          Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

          I hate you guys, I don't wanna reroll. Do I have to. ;_;
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #80
            Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what you guys claimed that's like never good for us
            wait no there can be medics right
            ok let's play twg
            we have no medics and the only person that claimed a pr was me, so now i'm effectively un-nkable unless wolves want to waste a roleblock just to kill me

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #81
              Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I hate you guys, I don't wanna reroll. Do I have to. ;_;
              you don't have to but imo it'd be a good idea

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #82
                Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                Ok let's reroll
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #83
                  Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                  meanwhile I'm reading the setup
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #84
                    Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Jub3r7
                    What is OGI? And did one of the c people vote themselves or am I getting you guys mixed up?
                    OGI is Out Of Game

                    So with the arguement choof brought up, he was angelshooting and using posts earlier in the thread to gauge who got what role due to the uncertainty of if the host PM'd randomly or in order.

                    It's a dirty thing to do, but... heeeeeeeeeeeey


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #85
                      Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                      god dammit, why are you guys such nerds. I WILL REROLL I GUESS
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #86
                        Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                        I mean, it's ultimately up to you, I don't really see this as detrimental, but since you said you randomized PM's, we should have no problems.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #87
                          Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                          should probably start a new game thread as well...so we don't get confused by looking at this nonsense later.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • Curry and Rice
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2015
                            • 5

                            #88
                            Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by choof
                            we have no medics and the only person that claimed a pr was me, so now i'm effectively un-nkable unless wolves want to waste a roleblock just to kill me
                            Considering that the Meditator is the power the wolves will most likely try to roleblock (and hitting that at this stage would be no more than a random guess), I actually think it's quite possible they would try that.

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #89
                              Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I mean, it's ultimately up to you, I don't really see this as detrimental, but since you said you randomized PM's, we should have no problems.
                              The thing is, Day 1 is supposed to start with pretty much nothing. But now, we're starting with something and that something is the angleshooting that has been going on. Not much has been said yet, but I'm sure all of us are at least speculating the motivation of those that brought up the angleshooting in the first place.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #90
                                Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                we should have no problems.
                                even with randomized PMs, I sincerely doubt that we'll have no problems from here on out

                                Comment

                                Working...