Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD
awwww...but yes.
I always hate how day 1 is always the longest day...so much time...so little to work with.
I was about to say the same thing as Charu in regards to this being dangerous territory. However, we don't know exactly in which order the roles were given...that could have been randomized as well.
Anyways, with that said...I'm going to stop posting until the host arrives at a decision about how he wants to handle the situation.
awwww...but yes.
I always hate how day 1 is always the longest day...so much time...so little to work with.
I was about to say the same thing as Charu in regards to this being dangerous territory. However, we don't know exactly in which order the roles were given...that could have been randomized as well.
Anyways, with that said...I'm going to stop posting until the host arrives at a decision about how he wants to handle the situation.





Comment