TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #91
    Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

    are we getting a reroll so we know not to post anymore itt or

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #92
      Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by choof
      are we getting a reroll so we know not to post anymore itt or


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #93
        Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

        Yeah, I'm rerolling. Just so you know choof, this is all you! you didn't have to claim, you coulda just kept trolling.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

          I seriously hope I'm vanilla town again, I really don't want to have the burden of being a bitch AKA a wolf.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #95
            Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

            Ok so I was that hyperbeam person I'm this game
            I hate being a PR so yolo but you all suck
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #96
              Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

              I was VT.

              pls roll me that again. or town Pr. one of the two.


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #97
                Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Yeah, I'm rerolling. Just so you know choof, this is all you! you didn't have to claim, you coulda just kept trolling.
                heeheee

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #98
                  Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                  Ayy this game started.
                  Plop where is my avy?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #99
                    Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                    ohey, this actually started.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #100
                      Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                      choof is a bitch


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #101
                        Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                        that is my contribution thus far


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #102
                          Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                          are we continuing in this thread or


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #103
                            Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                            oh hey looks its on! i didn't notice
                            yay!


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #104
                              Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                              are we continuing in this thread or


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #105
                                Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                ohey, this actually started.
                                kayla

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Sorry buddy, I'm stuck on a shitty netbook right now that freezes up when I try to use paint. Both your av and my av will have to wait until thursday or friday when I get back to my desktop.
                                (((((((
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...