TWG CXXV - C18++ signups
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG CXXV - C18++ signups
Sign up nerds.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CXXV - C18++ signups
If I wasn't in the game then that be probably true, dohoho
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXV - C18++ signups

Shots fired
But really, there's no reason for this not to be in the OP. It should be a requirement to have it listed. It's kinda good information to have before joining.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXV - C18++ signups
when game?
when gameOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXV - C18++ signups
need one more person cause j-rodd can't start til weekend
72 hr day, 24 night, goes down as people dieLast edited by YoshL; 11-5-2014, 10:59 PM.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXV - C18++ signups
I'd rather it didn't..weekends are busier than weekdays for me now.Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment







Comment