TWG CXXII - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #76
    Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

    12 hour overflow is for any extra people who want to sign up, to add into the lottery lol

    24 hours at start of game for wolves to pick the extra stacked roles


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #77
      Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

      See ya sunday
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #78
        Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        I'll volunteer.
        I probably won't have time to play a full game anyway
        That and RB we got this
        Was I supposed to PM this
        Team Funny! Let's do this :P
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #79
          Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          I hope Vic gets modkilled due to inactivity
          inb4 I hammer her and she is fireman oops
          bananas


          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #80
            Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

            to be fair, she never claimed but that was a while ago.

            when game is the more important matter at hand
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #81
              Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

              38 minutes


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #82
                Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                Chris, that Grisaia sig ;w; I need to play it again...
                bananas


                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                  Hi viccica!

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                    I promise to play like the arson game again ;w;
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                      Hi Danceguy <3



                      Just to calrify: Games are 100 pct forum-based now right? No AIM.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      Working...