TWG CXXII - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Annnnnnnd I'm more confused than I started off.
    in a nutshell:

    If you are town: Don't do stupid shit that will get you lynched and hunt for the wolves.

    If you are wolf: Don't do stupid shit that will get you lynched and make sure you look town. Also, don't be a lumphobo and ask publicly how to wolf :V
    bananas


    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

      or you could ask how to woof as some mind game to make figuring out your alignment even more difficult

      or you could do what i do every game and claim wolf regardless of your actual role
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

        ps yeeeeesssss
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

          message manti about it first - there's recently been jtwg games, which are more tailored for newcomers, main twg games can get pretty dang vicious.

          Basically, message manti (darkmanticorex2) to make sure you have a grasp of how to play instead of jumping in facefirst, hoping things go ok i think x3


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            or you could ask how to woof as some mind game to make figuring out your alignment even more difficult

            or you could do what i do every game and claim wolf regardless of your actual role
            But that only works for you :V
            bananas


            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Did this really happen??
              Yep.
              bananas


              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                Originally posted by James May
                But that only works for you :V
                shhhhh

                and lmfao
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Did this really happen??
                  Yep, It was also my 2nd or 3rd game if you wanna see newbie me play. (OOC was on)
                  Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-28-2014, 11:02 AM.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                    hi
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                      that means I'm in
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                        alright make gamethread

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Cedo? Charles? Xiz? TPS? Dancy? YMIA? Psycho? Gun?
                          insulted I didn't come up you're dying n1
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                            To be fair I thought you were dead.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                              i want redblaster confirmation w/ manti that he's ok for this game, and then 12 hour grace period

                              hi friction


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                                I'll send him a PM in a little bit. If he's brand new to the scene as a whole I'd rather have him run in the next jTWG with a coach. Or maybe this game with a coach.

                                Dunno yet. Will PM red blaster and figure things out.
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-28-2014, 02:55 PM.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...