TWG CXXII - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #61
    Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

    I can feel the blood pressure rising already.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #62
      Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

      if we're villagers together i will never forgive you if you don't scumhunt like you mean it

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #63
        Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

        also wanna help me gear out my bear druid?

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #64
          Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

          Yes to everything always, V.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #65
            Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

            atta girl

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #66
              Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

              I have a PM out to red blaster explaining the game and such. Let me see how he responds to it.

              Depending on his answer i'm going to do one of two things:

              1. I really don't think he's ready - Start Vic, and I'll try to get him into the next jtwg
              2. I think he understands enough to play - Vic will have to sub, Red Blaster will start with a coach to help support him.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #67
                Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                Yosh, how long are day phases?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                  day phases 72 hrs, 48 hrs, then 24 for the rest

                  in any case 12 hour grace period for overflow startin now


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                    I'll leave it up to Manti to decide.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                      Lets give RB a chance. He seems to have a decent head on his shoulders.

                      RB's going to need a coach though. Any volunteers?

                      If there's no volunteers, is everyone okay with the player that gets screwed from YoshL's "unique signup elegibility" being RB's coach?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                        I'll volunteer.
                        I probably won't have time to play a full game anyway
                        That and RB we got this
                        Was I supposed to PM this
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                          You sure funny?

                          If that's the case I think we're ready to roll.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            in any case 12 hour grace period for overflow startin now
                            I really hope this 12 hour for overflow period is also consuming the same time you're letting the wolves pick their powers.

                            If not I'll check back in on sunday.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              You sure funny?

                              If that's the case I think we're ready to roll.
                              Yepp 8)
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Signups

                                I hope Vic gets modkilled due to inactivity

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...