TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups (closed)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I beg you!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • clasko1000
      Ima Twans
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #32
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

      I would like a restriction on sharing that. Please and thank you.
      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I'll take some more free boosters please.
      Originally posted by choof
      please do the community a favor
      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #33
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

        It's definitely not against TWG rules at least. It's up to James to decide if he wants to allow that in his game.

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #34
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

          I love me some fake logs
          hi

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #35
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

            fuck I missed them

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7509

              #36
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

              if someone takes my spot im going to be SERIOUSly PISSED!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7509

                #37
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                  Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                  if someone takes my spot im going to be SERIOUSly PISSED!!!!!!!!!
                  Haven't you been 23 since you started posting on this website????
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    @James (and @Manti?)

                    are there any restrictions on players sharing logs or screenshots of out-of-thread communication?
                    There shouldn't be any restrictions on text logs, real or imagined. There damn well should be one on screenshots or HTML files. They are a game breaker and potential crutch for people who can't sit down and find substance to their associative tells.

                    Unless you're a Photoshop or FrontPage wizard, it's practically impossible to fake these things in the time frame that they are typically asked for. It demands skills that have nothing to do with playing TWG, really. I'm not sure refusing to provide HTML/Screens on personal principle, like people are doing now, would work too well either. I feel like if anything ever relies on a log and a player refuses to verify said log, they will just be auto-lynched. While this could be cured by having a couple of cardflipping games where these lynches flip human, that's no guarantee, and even if so I'd rather we skip the messy middle part.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                      No HTML logs, No screenshots.

                      People can ask for logs, logs can be faked. The wolves know this going in so they better plan for it.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                        alright 4PM PST i gotta watch this shit like a hawk

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                          also this is a mean game for wolves i hope i don't roll wolf cause it looks tough

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            No HTML logs, No screenshots.

                            People can ask for logs, logs can be faked. The wolves know this going in so they better plan for it.
                            This basically.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                              If it looks like I might be lynched I'm going to go down kicking and screaming regardless of my role so be prepared for that.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7509

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Haven't you been 23 since you started posting on this website????
                                idk did i make over 7,000 posts in the past 8 months?
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...