TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups (closed)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

    Son of a bitch, wow.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

      Well at least I'll be able to sign up at the second period.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

        I really want to play, damn it, I haven't been in 2 now! Sad face!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #19
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          in
          hopefully, this goes better than the oni game did hue.
          don't mention that game ;_;
          bananas


          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

            I'm going to guard Manti
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • clasko1000
              Ima Twans
              • Aug 2006
              • 633

              #21
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I'm going to guard Manti
              Thats my job afro!
              It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

              Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

              Originally posted by emerald000
              I'll take some more free boosters please.
              Originally posted by choof
              please do the community a favor
              http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #22
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                Originally posted by clasko1000
                Thats my job afro!
                Nah, he meant the time that Sage sent me the PM saying that he wanted to guard Manti (who wasn't even playing at the time !!)
                bananas


                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                  some insight into how I play: if I'm green I'll pretend I'm green if I'm red I'll pretend I'm green

                  you're welcome any other questions feel free to ask
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    some insight into how I play: if I'm green I'll pretend I'm green if I'm red I'll pretend I'm green

                    you're welcome any other questions feel free to ask
                    ver controversial
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • clasko1000
                      Ima Twans
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 633

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                      Originally posted by HansSky
                      some insight into how I play: if I'm green I'll pretend I'm green if I'm red I'll pretend I'm green

                      you're welcome any other questions feel free to ask
                      What happens when your blue?
                      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      I'll take some more free boosters please.
                      Originally posted by choof
                      please do the community a favor
                      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                        Originally posted by clasko1000
                        What happens when your blue?
                        He pretends that he's pink
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                          @James (and @Manti?)

                          are there any restrictions on players sharing logs or screenshots of out-of-thread communication?

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            @James (and @Manti?)

                            are there any restrictions on players sharing logs or screenshots of out-of-thread communication?
                            Hmm...not sure on that. Personally I don't have a problem on that and won't put any restrictions on it. But I'd like to hear more from others to see just to be safe.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                              please put restrictions on it... I don't want another CII. If people ask, and there's no restrictions, I'll probably decline either way just for the sake of the game.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                                no plz


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...