TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups (closed)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #61
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

    Originally posted by HansSky
    If wolves fail a kill because of a guard is that person made public?
    Nope. Would just say that no one died
    bananas


    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #62
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

      nope

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #63
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

        so when no one died both the doctor and the jailkeeper wonder "was that my doing?"

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #64
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

          Whoa whoa whoa, wheres all this hate coming from?

          Team MantiRider734?

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #65
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

            host please make a wolf quicktopic for the wolves even though there's outside communication these are really cool and i'd like to see the trend continue

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #66
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

              Alright, will do V
              bananas


              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #67
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                thank you. sorry i didnt use your name i forgot who was hosting when i pulled up the dialogue box on my phone

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                  It's cool haha

                  15 minutes until Sign-ups #2 Opens up
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                    Requesting Manti edits the thread title to indicate that the final signups are about to take place?

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                      why? james is right there

                      Oh nevermind I'm dumb
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7509

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        Whoa whoa whoa, wheres all this hate coming from?

                        Team MantiRider734?
                        vulgar
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          Requesting Manti edits the thread title to indicate that the final signups are about to take place?
                          I'm cool with that. Just in case if I don't pop up in 10 minutes, the sign-ups will open up once it reaches 6 p.m. server time. Gotta do something quickly.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups in 10 minutes!

                            FYI to the people that don't end up making this game,

                            A second one is in host signups right now.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7509

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups in 10 minutes!

                              what if my post shows up accidentally at 5:59 p.m. server time?
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Players Sign-ups in 10 minutes!



                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...