Head over to the FFR Batch Forum for all the details on how you can get your file into the game. The Artist Permissions forum section will help you find out if FFR has permission to use the song your file goes with.
Does anyone remember this? It hasn't been online in years, but here's an archive of my old website that had some info and blog posts about it: The Museum
Well, I still have everything that I collected from all those years ago, and I'd like to share it with anyone/everyone who is interested.
I'm up for ideas of the best way to distribute it (especially without getting me or anyone else into any trouble for copyright claims; call me paranoid, lol).
I'll be hooking up my data drive tomorrow to review the files, and I'll post back here with an update.
*UPDATE* Foxfire has uploaded a bunch of my Museum files to his server! Here's his latest post with more info!
Last edited by Shuey; 04-24-2017, 03:21 PM.
Reason: updated thread with info from Foxfire
Leave a comment: