"The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sidek
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    you can upload to dropbox.
    i would like to share my dropbox account but my suscription of 1tb expired a few months ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dynam0
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    This is actually super-duper important, keeping my eye on this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
    50 mini packs? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • MarioNintendo
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    50 mini packs? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Shuey
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    zip them all up in one big pack !!
    (unless it's over 1GB)
    Last I recall, it could be nearly 50GB of data O_o

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    zip them all up in one big pack !!

    (unless it's over 1GB)
    Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 02-18-2017, 06:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    Whoa

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    Holy shit, epic ancient files incoming

    Leave a comment:


  • Shuey
    started a topic "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"

    Does anyone remember this? It hasn't been online in years, but here's an archive of my old website that had some info and blog posts about it:
    The Museum

    Well, I still have everything that I collected from all those years ago, and I'd like to share it with anyone/everyone who is interested.

    I'm up for ideas of the best way to distribute it (especially without getting me or anyone else into any trouble for copyright claims; call me paranoid, lol).

    I'll be hooking up my data drive tomorrow to review the files, and I'll post back here with an update.

    *UPDATE* Foxfire has uploaded a bunch of my Museum files to his server! Here's his latest post with more info!
    Last edited by Shuey; 04-24-2017, 03:21 PM. Reason: updated thread with info from Foxfire
Working...