Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Just died a little inside
"The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Collapse
X
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
the biggest letdown in stepmania history ripLeave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
wtf?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
That was a huge ordeal to get that setup and completed. There's no way I'm doing that again anytime soon, lol.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
I meant more like from you like he did since he's mia.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
You will be able to, as soon as Foxfire unpacks and sort them all, and then uploads them to his server.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Is there a way I can just download them all? This is dumb.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Foxfire >:OLast edited by Reincarnate; 03-21-2017, 11:42 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
FOXFIRE, WHATS THE DEALIO!
ALSO HI, IT'S BEEN A LONG ASS TIMELeave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
I can't believe Foxfire hasn't given us an update by now, lol. Yep, the transfer completed a few days ago. I'm still waiting to hear what he thinks of everything! :-SLeave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Presumably the transfer completedLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: