Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Call me an idiot, but I can't find hardly any of these packs on Stepmania Online. Are they there and I'm just missing them? If not, is there any way to get them?
"The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Collapse
X
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
The only pack here really worth keeping around in your Stepmania songs folder is Miscellaneous Originals 2 and that's only because it's filled with simfiles from established packs and notable simfile makers.Last edited by TheNoSoMan; 07-17-2017, 12:48 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
omg i feel like im 15 again.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Yeah I just realized what happened. That is my bad, I'll change it as soon as possible.
EDIT: Fixed post and images. All packs should be downloadable aside from now name changed Shuey packs. Once the DB is done rescanning this should be resolved. Images are still incorrect in actual packs unfortunately. If it irks you download the fixed image from the post and use that instead, otherwise it'll be a lot longer of a wait to download stuff.
EDIT 2: Download away! Permissions fixed for all packs!Last edited by foxfire667; 04-24-2017, 07:12 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Where has it ever been named "Shey's" O_o....
It's always been "Shuey"
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Goes to show no one has actually attempted to try these files but you apparently. I am getting "no such key" access denied stuff on anything I can try I uploaded within the last month. Older stuff is fine.
I have no idea why, but I'll imagine Cube can fix it. I'll let him know.
EDIT: Cube is fixing the permission issue at the moment, I'll edit again when I know it's finished.
When I moved the folder I may have accidentally misspelled it from Shuey to Shey. I can deal with that tonight after permissions fix.Last edited by foxfire667; 04-24-2017, 04:28 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
(also a lot of these are spelled "Shey" rather than "Shuey")
Either way as of the current moment they can't be downloadedLast edited by Reincarnate; 04-24-2017, 03:36 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Thanks for everything, Shuey!
If this helps complete the missing files from the Ace Megapack, I'd die of happiness :3Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
I updated my original post in this thread to include Foxfire's updates. Let me know if it's wrong or if I need a different post/more info.
So happy to see the joy this collection is bringing to the community!
Thanks to Foxfire for hosting, and thanks to everyone for the shared excitement!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
The piclinks under "Show Shuey Museum Single File and Misc Collection Packs"Is that supposed to be the SM search url? If so it's been updated:
http://search.stepmaniaonline.net/Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Is that supposed to be the SM search url? If so it's been updated:foxfire: http://simfiles.stepmania-online.com/ seems to be down? Or are the URLs malformed?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
I edited my post with a cleaned up version of uploads from weeks prior, in the event this is done. I just want it to be known that there are 884 new pack entries on SMO because of this.It's an absurdly large batch, sweep off the cobwebs and give these files some love! I'd highly recommend downloading the created Shey's packs, as most of them are significantly larger and you'll get a better feel of what to expect. There are a boatload of one set creators from this time period.Leave a comment:
-
Re: "The Museum of DDR Simfile History"
Impressive work -- major thanks to foxfire and Shuey for making this happen.
foxfire: http://simfiles.stepmania-online.com/ seems to be down? Or are the URLs malformed?Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: