Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?
The hardest song that I have that isn't completely retarded like the vROFL songs is... Plasma Rave. And then I read that it was meant to be played by spread players. Dammit.
Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?
The fact that anyone can put a song at 1000 BPM and stuffing hands that are running at 64ths jumpstream with jacks, hands, and freezes makes this discussion really retarded.
Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?
IMO I think a hard song should be defined as difficulty in AAAA'ing. If it isn't even passable or comboable, that is the point where it becomes pointless to argue about it.
Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?
Originally posted by MrRubix
IMO I think a hard song should be defined as difficulty in AAAA'ing. If it isn't even passable or comboable, that is the point where it becomes pointless to argue about it.
I second that. Vertex BETA vRofl is one of the possible hardest song as it is passable. In my opinion, any possibly passable song could be considered as the hardest.
Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?
Insanity, from www.otakusdream.com It is AAAAble, but its very easy to die because of relayed freeze bomb combos and lose freezes because of freeze freeze combos.
Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 11-11-2007, 02:28 PM.
Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here. Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free Accumulating all playstyles here!
つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Comment