What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RYgonTM
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 56

    #31
    Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

    MAX 888

    Check out my simfiles at FFR!

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #32
      Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

      this file i made called "a very serious song"

      it has no music, and 192nd notes at 5000bpm, its quite easy

      Comment

      • kommisar[os]
        Banned
        • Apr 2006
        • 4097

        #33
        Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

        Originally posted by SCWolf
        The hardest song in existence is Dear Arch in the LMAO pack.
        didn't reach pass it on 0.3 rate so he had to make another one called the hardest song ever part 2?

        Comment

        • TYROMENIA
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2007
          • 21

          #34
          Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

          k the hardest song ive done BUT NOT PASSED is hyper sebu.check in the database

          Comment

          • jono2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 516

            #35
            Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

            Hardest song that i have not passed is Romanian Fireworks Oni. I doubt you've played it, my friend made the stepfile off a song that ended with a bang and sounded vaguely like Classical Insanity with random loud BANGS like fireworks.

            It consists of 350 bpm 16th trills which i rarely hit and one jumpstream that has over 700 arrows but goes by within 38 seconds. It's pretty hard and can be found at Bemanistyle

            Comment

            • Tex :)
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 428

              #36
              Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

              Water_and_goop by. Flkjfjfk
              It is possibly the hardest song ever created by humans. It is 1 min long but the max combo is 99,999 and the bpm is 10,000. I think it is avalible on a SM website but I forgot it. I have it right now but I hardly ever play it because, come on, it is just a waste of time! (P.S. I have not passed it yet)
              _________________________________________________________________
              /0111.png" />
              unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #37
                Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                @ tex: I don't make stepfiles but I don't believe you can put in over 1500 notes per second. Try again later.

                Comment

                • kommisar[os]
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 4097

                  #38
                  Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                  Originally posted by TYROMENIA
                  k the hardest song ive done BUT NOT PASSED is hyper sebu.check in the database

                  uhhh



                  i wasn't even trying this file is easy rofl

                  Comment

                  • SCWolf
                    ༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1662

                    #39
                    Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                    uhhh



                    i wasn't even trying this file is easy rofl
                    I just lol'd.

                    Comment

                    • Hayden_444
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 90

                      #40
                      Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                      the hardest one i know is monarailure its in resonence its so hard it got removed from resonance becuase it messes up peoples computers but you can still see the song it you search mr.popodapolis (dont know if i spelt right) is resonance
                      Too big. I swear I've asked you to shrink it before...

                      Comment

                      • ddranthony92
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 487

                        #41
                        Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                        Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                        TGWP is easy
                        Air is beyond easy, Kefit AAA'd it one handed two years ago
                        Holy Orders is older than dirt
                        Delirium has been AAA'd index on oni
                        dunno the rest of them, but kevin18 files lmbo
                        but u say Quasar is hard....
                        XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                        Games:
                        Call of Duty 4
                        Rock Band
                        Rock Band 2

                        Wanna see ?!?!?

                        How about my !?!?!

                        Comment

                        • kommisar[os]
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 4097

                          #42
                          Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                          :sarcasm:

                          Comment

                          • sturnip
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 26

                            #43
                            Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                            Max 888 is hard.
                            -Sturnip
                            One-hander

                            Comment

                            • Tex :)
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 428

                              #44
                              Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                              Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                              @ tex: I don't make stepfiles but I don't believe you can put in over 1500 notes per second. Try again later.
                              Hmmmm... I was'nt but ok then...
                              unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

                              Comment

                              • shadowraikiri
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 269

                                #45
                                Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                                ... no comment... ive never heard any of these songs.... maybe cuz i dont have sm...


                                OH SHI DONT KILL ME
                                §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
                                THIS IS TRADEMARKED

                                cant copy this stuff beezy.

                                Comment

                                Working...