What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danny53x
    AKA Yotipo
    • Jan 2007
    • 1008

    #121
    Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

    Chik Habit - Beginner
    Vertex Beta Vrofl - Challenge
    I remember that I couldn't pass Rabaslababingbong

    Two fun hard passable sims by Zaghurium:
    St. Scarhand and Cruel Whole.

    Comment

    • ScaryArrows..
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 308

      #122
      Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

      Excite Bike.

      Comment

      • FuzenAkuma
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2006
        • 650

        #123
        Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

        Toasty - beginner

        Comment

        • NekoGon
          щ(゚Д゚щ)
          • Jul 2008
          • 2709

          #124
          Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

          hardest as in nobody passed the song before or hardest passable song?
          If it's hardest passable - chik habit beginner
          - reincarnation oni
          - OME

          That's what i can think out of my head right now, w/e :vibrate:



          Comment

          • leadafro
            Tykeem Ultimatum
            • Dec 2004
            • 975

            #125
            Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

            check out hentai swedevipe in the simfiles section lol.

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Reach's Air
            DukAmok's Holy Orders
            DukAmok's Delurium

            I play those on foot...lol.
            Last edited by leadafro; 12-14-2008, 01:40 AM.
            I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

            Comment

            • trumaestro
              I don't get no respect
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2006
              • 1332

              #126
              Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

              see sig

              Comment

              • giganutsauce
                Banned
                • Jan 2008
                • 761

                #127
                Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                Originally posted by leadafro
                hentai swedevipe
                lmfao

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #128
                  Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=31590

                  1million bpm 192nds.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • Tr44nc33
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 152

                    #129
                    Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                    Amber Shores.

                    Comment

                    • iCeCuBEz v2
                      XFD
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4924

                      #130
                      Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                      Through the Fire and Flames obvissilsoluy

                      seriously how does they paly that fast O__________O
                      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                      Comment

                      • DaRkLoTuS666
                        Nobody knows who I am
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 134

                        #131
                        Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                        Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                        probably quasar
                        I really hope that was sarcasm.

                        Originally posted by FuzenAkuma
                        Toasty - beginner
                        Funny story about that file my little brothers friend came over and he cant play SM for jack **** so he's sittin there playin on my laptop and i was like look heres a file you MIGHT be able to fc lol and showed him toasty. I put him on beginner and he quadded it. rofl. little bastard threw it back in my face lol.

                        But as for the hardest song give Jackhammer Madness 2 a download =]
                        Last edited by DaRkLoTuS666; 12-22-2008, 12:07 AM. Reason: George Foreman told me to.

                        Comment

                        • Zybanthia
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 809

                          #132
                          Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          Thread over?

                          Comment

                          • DaRkLoTuS666
                            Nobody knows who I am
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 134

                            #133
                            Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                            Originally posted by Zybanthia
                            Thread over?
                            I agree

                            Comment

                            • alexdestructions
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1757

                              #134
                              Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                              Chik Habit - John11 (Beginner)
                              Crash - Y Anah
                              Red Vector Acid Minute - Blurk (Beginner)
                              St. Scarhand - Zaghurim
                              Gaussian Blur III - Kil
                              Kasta Sten - Blurk (Oni)
                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                              Originally posted by xferrarix
                              actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                              Comment

                              • Patashu
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 8609

                                #135
                                Re: What Is The Hardest Song U Know For Stepmania?

                                Originally posted by alexdestructions
                                Kasta Sten - Blurk (Oni)
                                actually the oni is by linus :smug:
                                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                                Comment

                                Working...