Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QUAZER_MAN
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 21

    #16
    Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

    I have Ultramix 1&2
    http://zombikiller5000.freewebs.comMy Web site

    Comment

    • Raveren
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 785

      #17
      Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

      Just Max2...
      “A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.” -Leopold Stokowski

      Comment

      • Starshot
        /DJS\
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 1794

        #18
        Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

        ITG

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #19
          Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

          PIU EXCEED
          DDR max 2
          DDR Extreme 2
          DDR Supernova

          Im getting Max1 soon.....maybe
          Last edited by MixMasterLar; 06-27-2007, 07:33 PM.
          ​

          Comment

          • Heavymaster101
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 1

            #20
            Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

            For me, I have:
            DDR SUPERNOVA
            DDR EXTREME 2
            ITG
            Does anybody know how to get In the groove 2 for ps2>

            Comment

            • alster1
              What is this I don't even
              • Sep 2006
              • 948

              #21
              Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

              extreme 2 and mario mix < doesnt count, though

              Comment

              • CaptainI14
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 43

                #22
                Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                I have SuperNOVA.
                Learn to speak backwards using backWORDS!

                uoY nahT retramS mA I! sihT thiW eviL!

                If you can read that, then you're as good as I am at reading SDRAWKCAB, with SDROWKCAB!

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #23
                  Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                  HeavyMaster, ITG2 never came out for PS2. It was canned when Konami took the rights
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • astroman129
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 171

                    #24
                    Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                    I have quite a few...

                    DDRMAX (PS2)
                    DDRMAX2 (PS2
                    DDREXTREME(PS2)
                    DDREXTREME2(PS2)
                    DDR Supernova (PS2)
                    DDR Universe (XBOX360)
                    My DDR forum:

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #25
                      Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                      Supernova (PS2) and a pirated copy of Konamix (PS1) I got for $1.99

                      Comment

                      • De-Sire
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 59

                        #26
                        Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                        no such thing and i doubt u have party collection cause that is extremely rare
                        Uhh. what? I would like to know how and where you got that!
                        HeavyMaster, ITG2 never came out for PS2. It was canned when Konami took the rights
                        Havn't you people ever heard of Downloading and Burning PS2 games onto a DVD?

                        This is what I have:
                        Legit:
                        In The Groove
                        DDR MAX 2 (American)
                        DDR Extreme (Japan)

                        Burned:
                        In The Groove 2 BETA
                        Sh!tload of hacked ITG 1 and 2 discs.
                        DDR Supernova (US and Japan)
                        DDR MAX 2 (Japan)
                        DDR Party Collection (Japan of course)
                        And a crap load of other ddr/itg games stacked up in my living room.

                        Comment

                        • colt.45
                          The5thMoon �︎ 2007
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1550

                          #27
                          Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                          I have
                          DDR MAX 2
                          DDR EXTREME 2
                          DDR SUPERNOVA
                          ITG 2 ^.^

                          Comment

                          • sakura080789
                            Rapture Universe
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1751

                            #28
                            Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                            i have
                            DDR Max
                            DDR MAx 2
                            DDR Extreme 2
                            DDR supernova
                            And In The Groove

                            Comment

                            • Tails99
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 218

                              #29
                              Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                              MAX
                              MAX2
                              Extreme2
                              SuperNOVA

                              And I had to throw out Extreme. Got scratched because of younger siblings playing the PS2 and putting the disc face-down on the rug.
                              Originally posted by Specforces
                              (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
                              (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
                              (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

                              Comment

                              • Kenyu
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 160

                                #30
                                Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                                I have

                                None.


                                _–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_

                                Comment

                                Working...