Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #31
    Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

    I only have DDR Supernova.

    =/


    I plan on buying the other ones though.
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • newblue22
      Munchlax
      • Jun 2005
      • 693

      #32
      Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

      Originally posted by colt.45
      I have
      DDR MAX 2
      DDR EXTREME 2
      DDR SUPERNOVA
      ITG 2 ^.^

      SWEET. you play on feet to yay! i only have itg1 for home. i really want a mod chip/want to know how to "hack" ps2 version so i can play any song. Someone please pm me how to do it if they know. pleaseeeee
      _____________________________________________



      AAA - 189 Level rank
      Average Level - ?
      Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
      ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



      ___________________________________
      Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
      Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
      Winner of travman301's tournament
      Winner of Colt.45's tournament

      Comment

      • De-Sire
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 59

        #33
        Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

        go to boxorroxors.net

        Comment

        • ddr_f4n
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 3807

          #34
          Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

          DDR Ultramix 1-4.

          Planning to get Universe soon.
          Out Now!


          Older Releases:
          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

          Comment

          • chunky_cheese
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 1736

            #35
            Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

            Quote:
            HeavyMaster, ITG2 never came out for PS2. It was canned when Konami took the rights

            Um, then why do I play it at Omega_Grunt666's house on his PS2? It's not burned either. Unless I am really mistaken and that's ITG 1.

            Comment

            • Karulain
              (◡‿◡✿
              • Jun 2006
              • 126

              #36
              Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

              Max2
              Extreme2
              ITG

              Planning to have more
              Karuh ♥

              "Photograph Each Day... So We Can Live Forever"

              Comment

              • MCR_MEW_MEW
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 2

                #37
                Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                i have Supernova and Extreme2...i want MAX1 & MAX2 along with Extreme cause my friend says they're really good

                Comment

                • buttonmasher0
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 96

                  #38
                  Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                  I have every single DDR game made for PS and PS2 and Xbox and i have ITG , ITG for pc with the ITG 2 theme(the real one not mdawgs version) and i have an ITG 2 broken arcade machine that hasn't worked since Jan
                  Support Irish, Go Here!--->

                  Comment

                  • De-Sire
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 59

                    #39
                    Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                    Originally posted by chunky_cheese
                    Quote:
                    HeavyMaster, ITG2 never came out for PS2. It was canned when Konami took the rights

                    Um, then why do I play it at Omega_Grunt666's house on his PS2? It's not burned either. Unless I am really mistaken and that's ITG 1.
                    You are really mistaken.

                    Comment

                    • mhmitsxginelle
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1

                      #40
                      Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                      i have supernova, max1& 2 and extreme2. (:

                      Comment

                      • ELRayford
                        Custom User Title
                        • May 2004
                        • 1547

                        #41
                        Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                        I have Extreme 1 & 2, Supernova for Playstation2. I also have Ultramix 1, 2 & 3 for XBOX. 2 Plastic pads for each. I am thinking of getting a hard pad soon then its on

                        Comment

                        • ape0
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 195

                          #42
                          Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                          I have Konamix, Max 1 & 2, Extreme 1 & 2, Supernova, and ITG

                          Comment

                          • fido123
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4245

                            #43
                            Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                            1. DDR Mario Mix
                            2. DDR Extreme 2
                            3. DDR Super Nova
                            4. ITG

                            Comment

                            • ddralen
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 40

                              #44
                              Re: Which DDR/ITG do you have in home version?

                              DDR Ultramix
                              DDR Ultramix 3
                              DDR Ultramix 4
                              DDR EXTREME (US)
                              DDR EXTREME 2
                              DDR SuperNOVA


                              No ITG games but planning to get the first one!

                              Comment

                              Working...