Konami has acquired In The Groove
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Konami has acquired In The Groove
Personally, I find this entire thing rather entertaining. It's typical, actually.
Big company acuires fanbase.
Big company begins to slack (In some people's eyes, anyway).
Small company caters to fanbase.
Small company acquires fanbase, steps on big company's toes.
Big company gets angry, sues, attempts to cater to win back fanbase.
Small company gets slaughtered, but gets the last laugh (r21).
This would make for a great anime series, don't you think? =P
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Konami has acquired In The Groove
I know I'm an ass, but Pepsi is not owned by Coca Cola.
And business wise, it would be more profitable to shut down the rival company so there is no competition. All stores would be forced to distribute coke (well, for the most part. There is always Rc Cola and that junk).
If I were Konami, I would take what's good with ITG and then pack it away for good.Originally posted by stretchypandaI'm not entirely sure what you just said but I'm pretty sure it's nonsensical dribble-poop.Comment
-
Re: Konami has acquired In The Groove
Not a very good idea...
Its just like the WWE. First it was just that, then along came WCW and ECW which quickly became popular. Then WWE bought both brands, killed WCW, and broguth back ECW but its not the same ECW as it used to be years ago cause ECW is controlled by WWE.
If Konami does that with ITG, things will never be the same again.Comment
-
Re: Konami has acquired In The Groove
I am not a fan of ITG at all. DDR is so much more known than ITG anyways. I highly doubt that Konami bought ITG because they felt threatened by it because when people think of dance-based rhythm games, they think DDR.**Proud Member of the Breaking AUP Club**
250 in the Un-Catfish Pact of 2007
Class: Spread (Sub class - ASKL)
HP: 225 (16th stream combo speed)
Strength: 190 (max jack speed)
Defense: 165 (16th jump stream speed)
Speed: 280 (pass stream speed)
Accuracy: 89 (average percent of marvs)
Stamina: 250 (consistent 16th stream survival)
Evasion: 679 (comfort scroll rate)Comment





Comment