Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddranthony92
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 487

    #961
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    damn my GH 1 file got corrupted so now i got to start over

    but last night i FC'd i love rock and roll,its been a while since i played it but it twas very easy and hopefully i can go through the whole game with all 5*'s *nock on wood*
    XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
    Games:
    Call of Duty 4
    Rock Band
    Rock Band 2

    Wanna see ?!?!?

    How about my !?!?!

    Comment

    • gattsta
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2005
      • 320

      #962
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      dont wrry man i no how you feel,both my ghI and GHII files corrupted...lmaoit sucked, and _pandaman_ if u get GHIII me and you should vs online...lmao
      Originally posted by Reincarnate
      Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


      /phobia

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #963
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        lmao I passed jordan expert

        8)!

        5 stars on miserlou expert, too. I still have a bunch more I need to 5 star though on expert.


        Too bad I still fail on Six XD
        Last edited by Reach; 09-14-2007, 03:42 PM.

        Comment

        • _pandaman_
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 479

          #964
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Originally posted by gattsta
          dont wrry man i no how you feel,both my ghI and GHII files corrupted...lmaoit sucked, and _pandaman_ if u get GHIII me and you should vs online...lmao
          depends on what GHIII... we're getting it for ps3.

          and Reach, nice job on the Jordan pass and Misirlou 5*. Both took me FOREVER.

          But I got Six way before Jordan. What problems are you having with it?

          Comment

          • gattsta
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2005
            • 320

            #965
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            dam dude that sucks, i only gettin ps2 version, and grats on passing jordan reach
            Originally posted by Reincarnate
            Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


            /phobia

            Comment

            • ddranthony92
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 487

              #966
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Originally posted by gattsta
              dam dude that sucks, i only gettin ps2 version, and grats on passing jordan reach
              well i guess im okay at GH,ur probably better, but im gettin it for the PS2 and ill more than likely vs. you
              XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
              Games:
              Call of Duty 4
              Rock Band
              Rock Band 2

              Wanna see ?!?!?

              How about my !?!?!

              Comment

              • _pandaman_
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 479

                #967
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                umm, you guys realize that online prolly wont be on the ps2 version?

                seeing as it has very limited online capability

                Comment

                • Reach
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 7471

                  #968
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Originally posted by _pandaman_
                  umm, you guys realize that online prolly wont be on the ps2 version?

                  seeing as it has very limited online capability
                  ****ty. I need a wii or something ;(

                  Being able to play online is going to be the best part of this game.

                  I can't find any sources saying the ps2 won't have online capacity, though.

                  http://www.redoctane.com/guitarhero3gameps2.html here it says you can rock out 'online' >_>
                  Last edited by Reach; 09-15-2007, 07:43 AM.

                  Comment

                  • ddranthony92
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 487

                    #969
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Originally posted by _pandaman_
                    umm, you guys realize that online prolly wont be on the ps2 version?

                    seeing as it has very limited online capability
                    r u serious!!!

                    i thought it was,well im gettin a 360 on monday,but i wont have 2 GH controllers,and ill have to pay for online

                    well im not preordering it so when i go to gamestop or whatever i can look at the box cause it will have the online logo if there is onlinemgod i hope there is

                    o and i just uploaded bunch of 5*'s on GH1 on my myspace(click the sig).and i 5*'d Madhouse,and i made the video but it was horrible and i forgot to take a pic so i should have a madhouse 5* video soon
                    Last edited by ddranthony92; 09-15-2007, 08:38 AM.
                    XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                    Games:
                    Call of Duty 4
                    Rock Band
                    Rock Band 2

                    Wanna see ?!?!?

                    How about my !?!?!

                    Comment

                    • gattsta
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 320

                      #970
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      im pretty sure it will be online for ps2, i think there makin it online for all platforms, and if it is online for ps2 it would be sweet to vs u.
                      and grats on all the 5*'s....and reach is right it does say online for ps2 in the link he sent...at least thats what i think i saw, i hope...lmao
                      Last edited by gattsta; 09-15-2007, 11:27 AM.
                      Originally posted by Reincarnate
                      Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                      /phobia

                      Comment

                      • _pandaman_
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 479

                        #971
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        They use a nice tool called ctrl+c for everything.

                        redoctane says Wii has online.

                        neversoft is like lol not yet
                        ps3 ftw

                        Comment

                        • gattsta
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 320

                          #972
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          lmao
                          Originally posted by Reincarnate
                          Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                          /phobia

                          Comment

                          • beaner692
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1071

                            #973
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Originally posted by _pandaman_

                            redoctane says Wii has online.
                            hmm, Did they now?


                            wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                            I play Vertex BETA :O

                            Comment

                            • _pandaman_
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 479

                              #974
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Originally posted by beaner692
                              hmm, Did they now?
                              ya they did.

                              but neversoft kinda overrules a controller maker.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #975
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Originally posted by MilkChan
                                -No combo counter (but I heard GHIII will have that)
                                -No judging system (like perfect, great, etc...would make the game possibly even tougher)
                                -No level system. Seems songs on each difficulty are "rate it yourself by if you can pass it or not".
                                Which would make it even more un-original.

                                Comment

                                Working...