Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
^lol bondage.
Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
I ninja'd an idea identical to his on a CT thread somewhere.
Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here. Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free Accumulating all playstyles here!
つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
just ninja'd me
(damn you!!!)
Originally posted by Kit
"Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*
Comment