Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
likes to defy logic x3!!!
Originally posted by Kit
"Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*
Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
like cats i think, which is good because i like cats
582 Tier Points(Tier 3) 602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
^****ing incredible hair.
Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Re: The "Describe The Poster Above You" Thread
^ has a MSN quote from Bluearrowll.
Originally posted by Tasselfoot
whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
Originally posted by funmonkey54
*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
Comment