Guess the Song Name!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #346
    Re: Guess the Song Name!

    Naisyaodukan or however u spell it...

    I vote we dont give anymore clues that relate to a Japanese titled song... most people don't know japanese, hence the clues are bad.


    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #347
      Re: Guess the Song Name!

      Originally posted by Problems
      Edit; Hammy, Silvuh, I see you. I know you guys have a good guess.
      Haha, okay. I'll guess.

      Lovely Lovely Lovely.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #348
        Re: Guess the Song Name!

        July! Stars and Strips... lol


        Comment

        • HammyMcSquirrel
          Everlong
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 3833

          #349
          Re: Guess the Song Name!

          Maybe it's Get Down.

          Like, "Get down and get naked!"

          Comment

          • xplayfan
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 752

            #350
            Re: Guess the Song Name!

            Speed Kitty?

            Comment

            • MrMagic5239
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 4096

              #351
              Re: Guess the Song Name!

              Hammy im voting for you in FFR awards 2007

              XD
              ~Grand Chase Stats~
              Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
              Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
              Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
              Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
              Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
              Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
              Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
              Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #352
                Re: Guess the Song Name!

                Or it could be Tension.

                Stripping can cause tension in many ways, forms, and body parts.

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #353
                  Re: Guess the Song Name!

                  Hammy, with your logic... lol

                  I'll use hammy logic here and guess its {Rose} cuz sometimes there are roses when you strip =.=


                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #354
                    Re: Guess the Song Name!

                    Hahaa, jeeze, I typed this out a while back and forgot to post.

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    I vote we dont give anymore clues that relate to a Japanese titled song... most people don't know japanese, hence the clues are bad.
                    Some people do know Japanese, though. They just get a free step ahead. I believe "You might need a translator" was a good clue. That tells you that the song title isn't in English. And, guess what, there's more song titles with Japanese names in FFR than with any other language besides english (e.g. Hanabi, Eien Maikyu, Mou Uta Shika Kikoenai).

                    And it doesn't take long to look up a song title. It's Naisyaodakunyan.

                    I'm not sure what to guess about the clue "Strip". I'd like to imagine it doesn't involve the exposing kind of strip, but... eh, I don't know.

                    I could say "Do Not Sex to This", because, well... Eh. Because you shouldn't sex to something that's stripping on a site with children. Eheh.

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #355
                      Re: Guess the Song Name!

                      Adult's Sketchbook, perhaps?

                      Comment

                      • Linksbro
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 245

                        #356
                        Re: Guess the Song Name!

                        Adult sketchbook?.... not again

                        Comment

                        • Kotarouchan
                          I only need 3 seconds :)
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2030

                          #357
                          Re: Guess the Song Name!

                          Too Tight?

                          Because you strip clothes that are too tight

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #358
                            Re: Guess the Song Name!

                            Originally posted by Silvuh

                            And it doesn't take long to look up a song title. It's Naisyaodakunyan.
                            Beware the ninja!
                            Guess: Terror from Beyond, cuz when my grandma strips, thats truly a terror from beyond!

                            P.S. Did you guys ever think strip could mean row or street instead of get down naked? lol


                            Comment

                            • MrMagic5239
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4096

                              #359
                              Re: Guess the Song Name!

                              This Beat is for the streets

                              going off the idea rushy gave lol
                              ~Grand Chase Stats~
                              Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                              Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                              Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                              Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                              Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                              Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                              Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                              Comment

                              • Silvuh
                                quit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 938

                                #360
                                Re: Guess the Song Name!

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                P.S. Did you guys ever think strip could mean row or street instead of get down naked? lol
                                Originally posted by Silvuh
                                I'm not sure what to guess about the clue "Strip". I'd like to imagine it doesn't involve the exposing kind of strip, but... eh, I don't know.
                                Rushy, stop being so cynical (or whatever). I thought of strip mines and airstrips before thinking of nudity. I just couldn't find any song names that related to other kinds of strips.

                                And I'm too busy with homework to find another guess, but I'm not too busy to note when someone says something stupid.

                                Comment

                                Working...