Guess the Song Name!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kotarouchan
    I only need 3 seconds :)
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2005
    • 2030

    #241
    Re: Guess the Song Name!

    k, my clue then

    I think this will be harder than omg's in all honesty...

    Clue: Female

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #242
      Re: Guess the Song Name!

      Male

      Comment

      • Kotarouchan
        I only need 3 seconds :)
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2005
        • 2030

        #243
        Re: Guess the Song Name!

        lol, that's not even a song XD

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #244
          Re: Guess the Song Name!

          post scores plz? btw no idea and too lazy to think.

          Comment

          • Kotarouchan
            I only need 3 seconds :)
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2005
            • 2030

            #245
            Re: Guess the Song Name!

            4 Points: 09876, xplayfan, hyu244, Robertsona, omgitznpv
            3 Points: Fantasticone, Ravia, gabgabo
            2 Points: Ts_Sonicmaster,
            1 Point: [HectoGtzMX], Goat6707, rushyrulz, MrMagic5239, Kotarouchan

            Comment

            • MrMagic5239
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 4096

              #246
              Re: Guess the Song Name!

              Kotar I have 2 points

              EDIT ON SCORES

              4 Points: 09876, xplayfan, hyu244, Robertsona, omgitznpv
              3 Points: Fantasticone, Ravia, gabgabo
              2 Points: Ts_Sonicmaster,MrMagic5239,
              1 Point: [HectoGtzMX], Goat6707, rushyrulz, Kotarouchan

              my geuss is

              Idol (aniko ponjingu)
              Last edited by MrMagic5239; 12-13-2007, 02:34 PM.
              ~Grand Chase Stats~
              Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
              Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
              Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
              Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
              Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
              Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
              Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
              Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
              Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #247
                Re: Guess the Song Name!

                Well, to me, the harder it is, the more fun it is, despite the frustration Btw, good job on mine, Kota.

                Be Princess?
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #248
                  Re: Guess the Song Name!

                  Woman?


                  Comment

                  • omgitznpv
                    cohoooooon
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 6980

                    #249
                    Re: Guess the Song Name!

                    like woman is ttly a song
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #250
                      Re: Guess the Song Name!

                      UNknown Girl?

                      Comment

                      • gabgabo
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1811

                        #251
                        Re: Guess the Song Name!

                        Story of Snowmand and Sunshine Girl?

                        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                        Comment

                        • Kotarouchan
                          I only need 3 seconds :)
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2030

                          #252
                          Re: Guess the Song Name!

                          none are correct... You've got to think REALLY hard on this one

                          ^This is not a clue, this is a suggestion

                          Edit: And sorry MrMagic, I was just c/p'ing
                          Last edited by Kotarouchan; 12-13-2007, 11:34 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Ravia
                            Ahh the fond memories
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1315

                            #253
                            Re: Guess the Song Name!

                            I'm guessing F, solely because of it being the first letter of Female, and being the letter you enter for gender if you're as such.



                            Comment

                            • Kotarouchan
                              I only need 3 seconds :)
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2030

                              #254
                              Re: Guess the Song Name!

                              nope.... if I wanted to use F, I would've had the clue: Aced

                              Comment

                              • Ravia
                                Ahh the fond memories
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 1315

                                #255
                                Re: Guess the Song Name!

                                OMFG I totally ****ing got it! XD

                                -Y, because females don't have a Y chromosome; they have 2 X chromosomes.

                                Thus, -Y as in lacking Y.



                                Comment

                                Working...