alright so antynym is oposite right?, so the oposite of Calm?, plus Display?
is it -> Chaotic sound?
(im totally taking a shot in the dark here)
"One to be born from a dragon hoisting the light and the dark arises high up in the sky to the still land. Veiling the moon with the light of eternity, it brings another promise to mother earth with a bounty and mercy."
Herpes are like secrets, you got em', might as well spread em'
hanabi means firework in a different language... i think. i just remember this from a single post a couple years back.
edit: i definitely got this. I read a few posts back and 'July' (fourth of, of course) being the closest, and The intended definition involves bright lights, loud noises, combustion, and celebration. I suppose I shouldn't have done something that isn't general knowledge. A translator might help.
No, sirs. May give a small hint soon... but not many people have guessed. I have a few hints in mind, but I'm hesitant to give them out because some will make the song obvious.
Edit; Hammy, Silvuh, I see you. I know you guys have a good guess.
Comment