Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NocturneAunamic
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2009
    • 893

    #7066
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    I don't get it.../10

    Comment

    • ic0slay3r
      Falangel <3
      • Sep 2006
      • 2309

      #7067
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      6/10

      +1 post count >.>?

      AAA:531
      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
      # of BF: 42


      -------

      Comment

      • NocturneAunamic
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2009
        • 893

        #7068
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        i don't give a **** about my post count.

        I just didn't know what to rate it.

        and I'd give yours a 10/10 but i made it, so i feel obligated to be modest.

        8/10

        Comment

        • ic0slay3r
          Falangel <3
          • Sep 2006
          • 2309

          #7069
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          sorry I wasn't talking about you, it was more like a reply to this thread being post whoring thread and that it was revived really fast. BTW 8/10 for your siggy I thought this was the rate avatar thread....

          AAA:531
          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
          # of BF: 42


          -------

          Comment

          • skyfox_
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 354

            #7070
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            8/10

            Comment

            • Bangcrashboom
              The Lulz, Do It For Them
              • Nov 2006
              • 1055

              #7071
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              5/10
              I really dont know wtf that is

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

              Comment

              • OneHandNow
                Banned
                • Sep 2006
                • 5305

                #7072
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                Too cluttered. 3/10

                Comment

                • Hurleyisgod
                  Let's trash this place
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 425

                  #7073
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  9/10 for long cat.
                  o

                  Comment

                  • chidori!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1603

                    #7074
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    6/10

                    Comment

                    • NFD
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 4715

                      #7075
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      2/10

                      We get it you can use Photoshop.

                      Comment

                      • Psychotik
                        Heckin' Cute
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 1729

                        #7076
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        Meh. 5/10
                        Check out my Speedruns
                        Originally posted by TEEX
                        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                        Comment

                        • Quigly
                          nah
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 3506

                          #7077
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          I read horse piss.

                          10/10
                          nah

                          Comment

                          • Evnoir
                            _(:3」∠)_
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 978

                            #7078
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            Gahhh!
                            Gotta... catch... em'... all!!!!
                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • BlazeDrag414
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 89

                              #7079
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              Angel Beats
                              10/10

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #7080
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                +3 customization
                                +2 nice pic
                                +2 guitarsss
                                -1 emptiness
                                _________

                                6/10.


                                Comment

                                Working...