Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Im Vince
    Allez Montréal!
    • Aug 2007
    • 819

    #5566
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    I like the grapics in your sig TRD but I don't get why the last.fm thingy is there.

    Anyhow, it is nice and deserves a 9
    AAAs: 817
    Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
    Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

    Comment

    • TheRapingDragon
      A car crash mind
      • Aug 2005
      • 9788

      #5567
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      Music, apart from my fiancée, is the biggest thing in my life. I enjoy a lot of music and like to have it there so 1) You can see what I am currently listening to, and 2) You can click it and go to my last.fm and see all the awesome music I listen to.

      Also, regarding your signature I would have to say it's pretty decent. Not a fan of the little bars but it's good of you to promote a tournament. The quote is, in my opinion, lies. Even if you think you're good you can still think you can do better. There is a difference between thinking you are "good" and thinking you are "the best".

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #5568
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        8/10


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • Phynx
          I'm Forever
          • Mar 2007
          • 3005

          #5569
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          8/10
          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

          Comment

          • Redorigami
            Call me Massive Swallow
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 3162

            #5570
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            6/10
            Pretty plain, and the image wasn't to satisfying to my poor eyes D;
            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
            Originally posted by spreadNv
            Got dibs on La Camp.
            Oh right, Im not any good.
            Got dibs on Pita.

            Comment

            • ShAiOnEi
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1110

              #5571
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              3/10 quotes aren't that original...srry.
              I love my son Auron

              Epic thread killer

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #5572
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                1/10

                Just... bleh.
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                • WolfXhunter
                  Forum User
                  • May 2006
                  • 535

                  #5573
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  10/10 i like :>

                  Comment

                  • TheRapingDragon
                    A car crash mind
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9788

                    #5574
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    8/10
                    Try being a bit more descriptive there sparky. Why 8/10.

                    Comment

                    • Im Vince
                      Allez Montréal!
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 819

                      #5575
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                      Music, apart from my fiancée, is the biggest thing in my life. I enjoy a lot of music and like to have it there so 1) You can see what I am currently listening to, and 2) You can click it and go to my last.fm and see all the awesome music I listen to.
                      Oh, now I get yours, but still I won't change my rate.

                      As for the quote in mine, it is only because when I don't do well on a song (aka I don't FC a challenging), I tell myself I suck, and this makes me SDG the next time I play the song. Find how.

                      Now, WolfXhunter. I like Kirby, but your siggy is just too much Kirby oriented.
                      6/10
                      AAAs: 817
                      Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
                      Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

                      Comment

                      • Psychotik
                        Heckin' Cute
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 1729

                        #5576
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        5/10
                        Check out my Speedruns
                        Originally posted by TEEX
                        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                        Comment

                        • SpammyMcSquirrel
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 816

                          #5577
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          +4 Lol Synth
                          +3 For Groovestats
                          +1 For Index
                          -1 For Harvesting profile views
                          7/10

                          Comment

                          • Ika
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 33

                            #5578
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            6/10
                            It needs more bling );

                            "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."

                            Comment

                            • s0ulst0n3
                              <SPACE FOR RENT>
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2076

                              #5579
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              6/10, not familiar with that bad. Nice grayscale photo though.
                              Last edited by s0ulst0n3; 08-25-2008, 04:18 PM.
                              PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                              ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                              Comment

                              • Zageron
                                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 6592

                                #5580
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                Woah! The graphics on that signature are amazing!
                                Am I right when I say that a Digimon resides in that picture? Who did that for you? (Or did you do it yourself?)
                                10/10

                                I'm not going to deduct anything for Furry, because who cares.

                                Comment

                                Working...