Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #5416
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    4/10, when will you change your avatar?

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5417
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10

      There's no rule saying I have to change my avatar.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • WhyCry
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2007
        • 186

        #5418
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #5419
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Originally posted by spinal_compression
          4/10

          There's no rule saying I have to change my avatar.
          Your avatar is getting old. There is no rule and I don't care if it's real.
          You can change it if you want to. 8/10

          Comment

          • Black Yoshi
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1322

            #5420
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            Shut up, you're such a postwhore. You only rate by putting ''6/10'' and that's it. I admit that I do that, but I'm not going to do that anymore.

            Rating: 1/10, so old.
            Why are u posting again then?

            My avvy is not old o.O...

            5.5/10
            Originally posted by Kairon
            Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

            HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

            :O

            Comment

            • obie32one
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 906

              #5421
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              dark heart/10

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #5422
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Originally posted by Balck Yoshi
                Why are u posting again then?

                My avvy is not old o.O...
                I was talking to spinal, you really need to pay attention more. Read the posts. You're just like that newbie a few weeks ago that me and 00Razor00 had to deal with. Either get out of these threads or read the posts before you make complaints.

                9/10

                Comment

                • obie32one
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 906

                  #5423
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  tell it like it is re4p3r 8/10

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #5424
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    At first I thought you meant something else. When I looked at it again, I spelled Black Yoshi's name wrong.

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • Vidik
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 144

                      #5425
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      2/10
                      Sh4d0wRe4p3r666 AVERAGE(just started with my rating)(): 2/10
                      Kappa

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #5426
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • gamekboy
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 141

                          #5427
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10


                          Comment

                          • Vidik
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 144

                            #5428
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10
                            Sh4d0wRe4p3r666 AVERAGE(): 2/10
                            spinal_compression AVERAGE(): 7/10
                            Vidik AVERAGE(): 8/10
                            gamekboy AVERAGE(): 9/10
                            WhyCry AVERAGE(): 9/10
                            Last edited by Vidik; 06-10-2007, 06:56 PM.
                            Kappa

                            Comment

                            • gamekboy
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 141

                              #5429
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10 love the cat


                              Comment

                              • WhyCry
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 186

                                #5430
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                Comment

                                Working...