Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FaughtNWon
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 314

    #736
    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

    no,its 12;30 am here
    I'm a filthy slut.

    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #737
      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

      Both of your posts that include a hurt and heal point had "today" marked next to the time. Make sure to check and see if your last heal/hurt doesn't have "today" next to it before you use another turn.

      Edit: Time to put in my turn for today.
      Heal Tass, hurt Synth.

      Tass - 88
      Synth - 2

      Heh, I get to go again in 15ish minutes.
      Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 01-14-2007, 10:41 PM.

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #738
        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

        People, wait at least 20 hours before posting again.

        Comment

        • LovelySwimAngel
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2004
          • 76

          #739
          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

          Heal Tass, hurt Synth.

          Tass - 89
          Synth - 1

          Comment

          • HammyMcSquirrel
            Everlong
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3833

            #740
            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

            The final blow has been struck.

            Heal Tass, destroy Synth.

            Tass - 90

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #741
              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

              whos starting the new one? make me in it. :P


              EDIT: i guess i'll go make one...

              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #742
                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                It's not over yet since the squirrel idiot didn't wait the correct amount of time to post again. I know it doesn't really matter, but it is still against the rules. The current score as of now is:

                Tass - 89
                Synth - 1

                Comment

                • HammyMcSquirrel
                  Everlong
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3833

                  #743
                  Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                  Haha. Actually, if you look at my times, I did post once a day. I posted around 11:45 on sunday and after midnight today. We go by the times listed to the left of our posts so that counts as once a day.
                  Who's the idiot now?

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #744
                    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                    =.= Wait at least 20 hours next time.

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #745
                      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                      I don't see that as being necessary if I still did one post a day. I just waited until 11:45 so I could do the same attack soon after and have it count as my post for the next day.

                      Comment

                      • Non-stop10
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 15

                        #746
                        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                        Dang... so it is now:

                        Tass - 90
                        Synth - Knocked out - 0

                        After 38 pages... this was somewhat long.

                        Edit: HammyMcSquirrel is right... Synth is knocked out on Hammy's last attack... unless it is in the Eastern time, then I knocked Synth out.
                        Last edited by Non-stop10; 01-15-2007, 03:24 AM.
                        Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                        (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #747
                          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                          GG! Locked!
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          Working...